Our high performance composite door looks natural, is virtually maintenance free and extremely durable. Its constructed from high impact grp (glass reinforced plastic) which is bonded to composite rails and then filled with a thermal efficient foam core that results in our doors not warping, not twisting and not bowing. The composite door is available in a solid timber frame and manufactured to a natural wood finished look.
- High impact GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) which is bonded to composite rails and filled with a thermal efficient foam core.
- Double and Triple glazed Options
- Glass units – Warm-edge sealed and argon filled glass units
- Energy Efficient – Six times better heat insulation than solid timber
- High Security – Multi-point Locking System with shoot bolts and cylinder guards
- Durable – No warping, twisting, bowing or cracking, high dent resistance
- Practical – Wipe Clean, Can be easily repainted & Low maintenance
- Exceptional value for money
- Weather Resistance – Long Life
Composite (GRP) Door with Timber Frame – 1.26 U-Value